Preparing the T-Lock Base
Follow the instructions below to prepare the T-Lock Base for use:
1. Locate the two Registration Bolts on the bottom side of the T-Lock Base. Using a screw driver, screw the bolts all the way into the base so that they extend out of the top side.
2. Screw in the four micro Leveling Pins using your fingers.
Assembling Platen Inserts
Here are the instructions for assembling the platen inserts:
1. Hold the platen insert with the counter sunk holes facing up.
2. Using the provided screws, use a screw driver to attach the T-Lock Brackets to the Baby, Youth and H-Base platen inserts. These are the only three included inserts that you will attached the T-Lock Brackets to.
Installing T-Lock Platen on Brother DTG Printer
Below are the instructions for removing the Adult platen and installing the T-Lock Platen on the Brother DTG printer:
1. Remove the Adult Platen by loosening the Locking Lever and lifting the platen straight up.
2. Insert the T-Lock Base into the platen stem of the Brother DTG printer.
3. Install the desired Platen Insert so T-Lock brackets slide into the slots in T-Lock Base.
4. Secure the Platen Insert by rotating the center piece in the T-Lock brackets.
5. Load garment and adjust the height of the platen to the desired position and tighten Locking Lever.
PDF Instructions for T-Lock Platen Kit
If you would like to download the complete PDF instructions (i.e. unpacking, installing inserts and using artwork templates), you can click here.
Download Artwork Templates for T-Lock Platen Kit
To download the artwork templates, click on the appropriate link(s) below. After clicking on the link, save the zip file to your computer. Unzip the file and you will see the different artwork templates available.
Click here to download the T-Lock Kit Artwork Templates
Click here to download the T-Lock Cap Platen Artwork Templates
Videos Using the T-Lock Platen Kit
Below are videos of how to unpack, assembly and install the T-Lock Platen Kit on a Brother DTG Printer.