Maximize the power of your Brother® DTG printer by expanding the products that you can print on. The T-Lock Oversized 16" x 18" Insert allows for the printing on extra large garments and flat items.
Expand the product offering to your customers by offering extra large prints on the Brother® DTG Printers. The easy-to-use T-Lock platen system allows Brother® DTG users the ability to print up to 16" x 18" printable area. This platen insert works on the Brother GT-782 and GT-3 series printers.
NOTE: This platen insert should NOT be used on the Brother GT-541 printer.
ASSEMBLING THE YOUTH PLATEN INSERT:
Below are the instructions for assembling the Oversized Platen Insert for use with the T-Lock Platen on the Brother DTG Printers.
1. Locate the Oversized Platen Insert, two T-Lock Brackets and four (4) screws.
2. Place the T-Lock Bracket under the Oversized Platen Insert and put two screws through the top of the insert so the head of the screw goes into the counter sunk hole. Use a screw driver (not included) to tighten the screw. Do not over tighten.
3. Repeat the process for the 2nd T-Lock Bracket.
USING THE OVERSIZED PLATEN INSERT:
Below are the steps for using the Oversized Platen Insert with the T-Lock Base.
- Install the T-Lock Base on the Brother DTG printer.
- Insert the T-Lock Brackets of Oversized Platen Insert into the T-Lock Base
- Rotate the T-Lock Brackets to secure the Oversized Platen Insert to T-Lock Base.
PURCHASE AN OVERSIZED PLATEN INSERT:
The Oversized Platen Insert is an optional platen insert and is not included with the T-Lock Platen Kit. To purchase an Oversized Platen Insert, click here.
When printing on the Oversized Platen Insert, you should use a 16" x 18" template in whatever graphic software program you use. Then choose the 16" x 18" option in the Brother GT print driver.